Tuesday, July 5, 2011

An update (1 of...many)

When my hubby comments that I haven't updated the blog in a while I figure it's time to post some pictures! We've had a busy, wonderful couple months!! I'll start with the most recent and work my way back! :)

We had a super fun 4th of July spent with this sweet family...
We went to a cute neighborhood parade, had a BBQ and enjoyed watching the kiddos enjoy each other!
Last week we set the tent up in the backyard and had a campout. My 35-year-old body was screaming at me in the morning from sleeping on the ground but it was worth it! The kids LOVED IT!!
On June 27 our LIL' MAN turned 7 and we had a SPY party, which was an absolute blast. We had the buddies complete a "training course" then sent them on a top secret mission. It was one of my favorite parties to date. It was so much fun to watch these sweet kiddos work together to complete their mission.
 
Part of their training included a laser beam course...
We got to babysit my niece, sweet little Harper.
We went strawberry picking and my daughter thought it would be funny to paint her face with strawberry juice. I tried to be mad but it was just too hilarious.
We spent a beautiful day at the beach, one of our favorite places to go! Daddy gave the kiddos their first surfing lessons of the summer.
We LOVE our sweet, sweet family and have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the cousins...at the Rose Parade...
 ...and on the last day of school.
And finally, Lil' Man said goodbye to first grade...and the sweetest, best first grade teacher and class ever!

If you're still with me, stay tuned for update #2! :)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your update and can't wait for the next one!!

Donna Hendrix said...

Oh man, I needed these pictures! Thank you!!

Jen said...

Love the pics and seeing what y'all have been up too, can't wait for more!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Love your pictures and updates! It's so fun to see some more photos of the party! It was SO awesome!! Sounds like you are having a great summer so far! xo

mclegg17 said...

R's party looks amazing!!!! Your kiddos are so darling!!! I love the family photo below! So glad sumer is going well.

Kara Chupp said...

Love these photos!
Sweet, awesome friendships...so thankful! :)

Jessica said...

Clearly we are all very happy to read updates :) Looks like you're having a blast so far this summer!

Blog Archive

Labels