Sunday, April 24, 2011

stop and smell the...tulips!!

My friend, Lisa, is forever doing super fun stuff with her kiddos. I was reading her blog the other day where she posted about the fun time they had at the Tulip Festival and I decided right then and there that we needed to go! We set our homeschool work aside and an hour later were out the door and on our way. The weather was a little up and down and back and forth but it turned out to be such a fun day! I can't believe we've never been before!! I apologize in advance for the photo overload! :) Thank you, Lisa, for inspiring me to be a more adventurous mom! :)

My kids have perfected the art of the fake smile!! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Your pictures are AMAZING!! So glad you guys went.. thank you SO much for your sweet comments! xoxo

Blog Archive

Labels