Friday, November 18, 2011

An update!

The hubby and kiddos are out for the day for school and field trips, the chores are done and the house is quiet. It's a perfect time to update this outdated blog of ours! :)
We've had a wonderful couple of months since Disneyland...

Hubby's sweet, talented cousin took our family pictures again this year and we had a blast with her, as always! We couldn't be more happy with how they turned out! :)
She humored me and my silly idea to incorporate Willis (our beloved van!) into some of the pictures...
The kiddos started and completed their first season of soccer and both did amazing and had a blast! I love being a soccer mom!
It has been said that I'm a little, ahem, intense on the sidelines, but let's not talk about that...
We had the first day of school and I am the proud momma of a Kindergartner (!!!) and second grader (!!!). Miss B is thrilled to be in school this year and adores her teacher!
We celebrated my birthday shortly after school started and hubby surprised me with a homemade cherry pie - my favorite!
They worked hard on it!
Since the kiddos are both in school this year I've been able work on a few sewing/crafting/photography projects including this fun baby shower.
(a collaboration between some super talented gals: my sister-in-law, Jessica and hubby's cousin, Jamie)
I had a BLAST sewing a few gifts for the baby shower!
I had a fun photo session with the best, sweetest Kindergarten teacher on planet:
Little Man wrote his first book report:
...and I got to spend some time at our school recently taking pictures for the website.
I love any opportunity I get to spend time with all these precious kiddos!
I'm so thankful for our school!!
Life has been busy and so, so fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels