Thursday, October 29, 2009

I was thinkin' the other day...

...it's probably about time to update the blog! Then, when I got an email from my sis telling me to update the blog, I figured I probably should! You know, for the three of you that are still checkin'. (Hi mom!)

For starters, this outfit...this awesome, awesome outfit....My little man got invited to a birthday party a couple months back. When it was time to go he came out in this outfit:

IMG_5963
OH MY, I love it so! He is so awesome!!

My little gal finally started ballet and she is LOVING IT SO MUCH. And she is the cutest ballerina I ever have seen!!!
IMG_5987IMG_6040IMG_6066
And, of course, we are carving pumpkins and loving Fall so far. It was the kids' idea to add the critters! I love it!!!
IMG_8126IMG_8138
IMG_8145
Lastly, we have been to the pumpkin patch. First with R's class, then with B's class. (And every other school in the city. :)

(Oh, and it's been TOUGH being three!!

IMG_8161IMG_8163
IMG_8169IMG_8179
IMG_8197IMG_8210IMG_8274IMG_8297
IMG_8350IMG_8366IMG_8392IMG_8393IMG_8415
IMG_8420IMG_8457
IMG_8459IMG_8466
HOW IS YOUR FALL SO FAR???????

7 comments:

Jen said...

Your kids are SO stinkin cute! Where is Miss B taking ballet- I want to get M in a class for spring so let me know if your going to continue.

Auntie Becca said...

OH that was a great post! I should request them more often. Here are my comments: 1. Regarding R's outfit - it looks like he really tried to match. Green pants, green socks. Red shirt, red shoes. It's like Christmas. 2. I want a navy blue hat just like B's. Where did you get it? 3. Did B think the other ballerina outfits were just boring and wanted to look more unique? I think it's hilariously cute. 4. Did you go to the "Little People, Big World" Pumpkin Patch?

Andrea said...

OK.... so did he get to wear the awesome outfit to the party? BTW, I remember when those green striped bottoms went down to his ankles! Have these two shot up or what???

Also, I have DEFINITELY seen the "tough being three" face on N recently :)

Gramma said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We have been watching and waiting for a new post! (Grampa said to say they are awesome!) I love all of the pictures and could not pick a favorite, but I LOVE the unique style R & B each have!!! Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!

Jessica B said...

ditto Jen's comment about ballet...M is so ready for dance again, and maybe she'd actually participate in the final "recital" if she does it with friends.

Love your blog post! Can't wait for more!

Jenni said...

I love all the pictures!!!

Katie said...

LOVE the outfit!!! That one would fit in with my kiddos!

Blog Archive

Labels