Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hood to Coast...

Hubby and I returned last night from the "Mother of all Relays" and I have to say, it was quite a fun adventure! The running part was hard for me but fortunately that was only a small part of such a cool event! We had the best teammates, the funnest van and the best time ever!!! I think I can speak for both of us when I say we had a BLAST and will definitely do it again next year!


My hubby totally tore up the pavement - he ran a total of about 20 miles and had the 2nd best pace on the team. (12 people) I'm so proud of him! You rock, babe!!! :) (Love and miss ya)


2 comments:

Mom said...

You BOTH rock! What an amazing accomplishment and a fun time!

Ashley said...

Wow... that is exactly how I look in my head when I am running... gotee and all. :0) Way to go guys. By, you don't even look tired, RUN like the wind!!!!

Blog Archive

Labels