Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jamie and Corey, love ya!

My hubby's cousin, Jamie, asked me if I would take some pics of her and her hubby - they've been married for...well, forever...and don't really have any pics of just the two of them!! I was so thrilled to be able to do this - not only are they INSANELY cute and photogenic they are one of the kindest, most genuine couples I have ever had the privilege to know. I have TONS of pics I want to share but I'll just blog one FOR NOW. Stay tuned for more...


2 comments:

Ashley said...

How do you get such beautiful, smooth, natural looking skin???? All of your pics have such a glow/smoothness/buttery texture... HOW? Even the surroundings are just perfectly smooth! Gorgeous shot, pose etc!! Love all the color in the window ;0)

Mindy said...

LOVE IT!

Blog Archive

Labels