Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A FEW more...

The weekend was FULL...among the things I was honored to do...


{...take "Sweet 16" pics for my niece...}



{...watch my mom make a beautiful cake for my grandma...}



{...watch my grandma take in all the party decorations,
which were pics of her throughout her life...} 



{...be the family "photog" for the weekend
and see fun things like this...}



{...and take family pics for everyone,
including my brother and his beautiful family.}



MORE TO COME...

4 comments:

Jenni said...

AMAZING!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Keep 'em comin'! I'm INSPIRED!!!

-j ;0)

Mindy said...

What a cool way to display photos!

Jessica B said...

I'm in love with the picture of your grandma with the rose in her mouth...what a spunky and vivacious woman! And your mom's cake decorating skills are bakery-worthy. She should open up shop!

Blog Archive

Labels