Monday, February 25, 2008

Here comes the SUN!!!

(My posts are seriously out of order now, but I couldn't not post these!) 


We've been taking full advantage of this beautiful weather and spending lots of time outside - the kids had a blast in the backyard the other day sliding and swinging and climbing and digging for worms. I love watching them play together! It's gonna be a great summer!! I'm normally a fall/winter kinda gal, but I have to say, I'm ready for summer!!! Anyway, here are some snapshotty...dirty-faced...snot-nosed pictures from last week...





img_2244.jpg

img_2235.jpg

img_2246.jpg
[Love this one with brother waiting at the bottom for her!]

img_2317.jpg

img_2376.jpg

img_2396.jpg
[They sat out there like this for the longest time...lookin' at worms!]

img_2405.jpg

img_2408.jpg

img_2411.jpg

img_2438.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels