Saturday, January 26, 2008

Doesn't get much cuter than this...

I had the priviledge of taking pictures for a sweet family today and it felt great to get back into it! They let me into their beautiful home and I promptly spread my stuff everywhere and made a huge mess...but, I managed to capture some great shots of their beautiful, sweet kiddos.

K, J, K, C, and baby C, thank you so much for having me today, I had a blast!!!





img_1144.jpg

img_1103.jpg

img_1247.jpg

img_1120.jpg

img_1261.jpg

img_1173.jpg

img_1101.jpg

img_1129.jpg

img_1184.jpg

img_1158.jpg

img_1238.jpg

img_1224.jpg

img_1100.jpg

img_1318.jpg

3 comments:

Jenni said...

thank you so much Kim... they are looking so cute!!! You are so talented! thank you again!!!

Mindy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! That top one is perfect - I love everything about it. Nice work as usual. ps. Glad you're back!

Jessica B said...

These are adorable! I really like the one of the little boy with his cars and the one right after that of the little princess with her tongue sticking out. Priceless!

Blog Archive

Labels