Tuesday, September 11, 2007

THE B I G DAY...

Today was  T H E  B I G  D A Y.


Preschool.


He woke up at 6:30 ready to go and asked about every 5 minutes if it was time yet. I was lucky enough to go with him - we were there for about 2 hours. He did one little project, an apple tree placemat,  then just played the rest of the time. He was in heaven with all the cars and trucks and tracks and roads and books. I think it's going to be SUCH a great experience for him. I'm so excited! Here are a few pictures from the day...





cute.jpg



[Before we left]



daddy.jpg



[If anyone is interested in the name of B's hair-stylist, let me know...]






chair.jpg




[I know I'm biased, but dang, he's cute.]




silly.jpg



[Being silly...]





backpack.jpg



[Ready to go...]




r_n.jpg



[He and his sweet friend, Naomi]






r_n2.jpg



[The cutest kiddos in the class...]






corner.jpg



[I love this picture - it was when he was walking up the stairs to find his class for the first time. He just couldn't wait to see what was around the corner.]






r_m.jpg


[Finally, a picture of the two of us! Daddy took this when we went out for a special "first day of school" lunch.]

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOVE the color and clarity of your pics!! I too love how you back-lit him in the sun and were careful with how you placed him...nice, nice work!!!

Blog Archive

Labels